Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Challenges

This past weekend, I took place in a challenge.  It was a 24 Hour Booking Bonanza!  We had 24 hours to book 24 parties.  On a whim, I decided to jump on board the train.  I got myself 6 parties booked for January.  I didn't accomplish the 24 parties, but I did end up with 6 more parties than I had before, and that works for me. 

I will participate in this challenge again, but this time I will plan for it and be more organized.  My goal this year is to get into parties and building my candle business through parties, recruiting and fund-raising.  It's really cool that I'll be able to do this around my already busy schedule and school at the same time.  THAT"s what I love about my candle business.  What I have certainly learned over the years, however, it that you get our of it what you put into it.  And that works for everything in life.  Ain't that the truth?

No comments:

Post a Comment